Yay, we’re back to school! Let’s get out of the classroom! Wait, what?
The Walking Classroom is a simple program that gets kids out of their seats and walking without sacrificing instructional time.
And, it has a proven track record for improving student happiness—which is exactly what students need right now!
This simple and engaging program is easily implemented in most any learning environment. Attend our free live webinar for guidance on how this standards-aligned program:
- Helps students learn and retain information
- Addresses different learning styles
- Builds health literacy and increases physical activity
- Supports social and emotional learning
- And most of all, brings joy back to the classroom
You’ll also learn how The Walking Classroom can be used for:
- In-person instruction (with physical distancing)
- Remote learning (with or without internet access)
- Hybrid learning (in-person instruction with physical distancing AND remote learning)
AND don’t forget your free gift! (a $100 value!)
Don’t miss this opportunity to bring a new way of learning to your students.
There will be an opportunity for questions and answers at the end of the webinar so bring your questions!
Attendees can get 1 hour of professional development (by request).
Register for our Webinar!
(and get a free gift valued at $100)
“Back to the classroom just to get OUT of the classroom?
— Hit the trails* with The Walking Classroom!”
*and paths, sidewalks, hallways, etc.
April 20, 2021 at 1 pm ET