Yay, we’re back to school! Let’s get out of the classroom! Wait, what?
The Walking Classroom is a simple program that gets kids out of their seats and walking without sacrificing instructional time.
And, it has a proven track record for improving student happiness—which is exactly what students need right now!
This simple and engaging program is easily implemented in most any learning environment. Register for this recorded webinar for guidance on how this standards-aligned program:
- Helps students learn and retain information
- Addresses different learning styles
- Builds health literacy and increases physical activity
- Supports social and emotional learning
- And most of all, brings joy back to the classroom
You’ll also learn how The Walking Classroom can be used for:
- In-person instruction (with physical distancing)
- Remote learning (with or without internet access)
- Hybrid learning (in-person instruction with physical distancing AND remote learning)
Don’t miss this opportunity to bring a new way of learning to your students.
Watch Our Recorded Webinar
“Back to the classroom just to get OUT of the classroom?
— Hit the trails* with The Walking Classroom!”
*and paths, sidewalks, hallways, etc.
This webinar was held 4/20/21. Register for the recorded webinar below.