Attend one of our free webinars to discover how your students can get supplemental academic instruction, fresh air and exercise, and much more — in classrooms, afterschool programs, virtually, or anywhere!
The Walking Classroom offers engaging and screen-free learning for kids in grades 3 through 8. Students get out of their seats and walking while listening to kid-friendly, standards-aligned educational podcasts.
Learn how The Walking Classroom:
- Aligns with ESSER funding requirements
- Fits your curriculum
- Provides a great learning tool for afterschool or summer programs
- Helps students learn and retain more information
- Addresses different learning styles
- Builds health literacy and increases physical activity
- Supports social and emotional learning
- Can be used in-person or virtually
- And most of all, helps bring joy back to the classroom
Attendees to the live webinars can receive a certificate for 1 hour of Professional Development