Kids Get Fresh Air and Exercise Without Sacrificing Instructional Time
Studies show that active kids do better. Physical activity not only helps kids stay healthy and strong, but it can also contribute to higher test scores, improved attendance, better behavior in class, enhanced leadership skills, and a lifetime of healthy habits.
So how does The Walking Classroom help accomplish this?
›› Listen to a sample podcast on The Boston Massacre
›› Listen to more sample podcasts
›› Download the Boston Massacre Lesson Plan
But does it work?
Yes! Follow the links below to learn more.
- Read the results of a research study by researchers at UNC-CH that confirms the impact of walking on learning
- Read about the science behind The Walking Classroom
- Read success stories from some of our Walking Classroom adopters
- Read student comments about The Walking Classroom
- Check out our most recent year-end survey results