Yay, we’re back to school! Let’s get out of the classroom! Wait, what?
The Walking Classroom is a simple program that gets kids out of their seats and walking without sacrificing instructional time.
It also has a proven track record for improving student happiness—which is exactly what students need right now!
Learn how The Walking Classroom can be used for:
- In-person instruction (with physical distancing)
- Remote learning (with or without internet access)
- Hybrid learning (in-person instruction with physical distancing AND remote learning)
You’ll also learn how this standards-aligned program:
- Helps students learn and retain information
- Addresses different learning styles
- Builds health literacy and increases physical activity
- Supports social and emotional learning
- And most of all, brings joy back to the classroom
Don’t miss this opportunity to bring a new way of learning to your students.
Participants can receive 1 hour of professional development (by request) AND get a free gift — a $100 value!
There will be time for questions and answers at the end of the webinar.
Register for our Free Webinar
“Remote, in-person, and hybrid learning with The Walking Classroom”
MAY 18TH @ 6pm ET
Register below (and get a free gift — a $100 value!)