Learn how your students can learn and retain more information while getting fresh air and exercise — AND how you can earn recognition as one of America’s Healthiest Schools!
The Walking Classroom is simple: kids listen to fun, educational podcasts that align with content standards while they take a brisk walk.
A program of Healthier Generation, The Walking Classroom’s evidence-based, fun, and engaging program integrates physical activity into the school day (without sacrificing instructional time!) and puts you well on your way to becoming one of America’s Healthiest Schools. This recognition is Healthier Generation’s prestigious annual award program that celebrates schools committed to bolstering physical education and activity and other best practices that support the physical, mental, and social-emotional health of students, staff, and families.
Attend our webinar to learn how The Walking Classroom:
- Aligns with ESSER funding requirements
- Fits your curriculum
- Helps students learn and retain more information
- Addresses different learning styles
- Builds health literacy and increases physical activity
- Supports social and emotional learning
- Can help your school become one of America’s Healthiest Schools
- And most of all, learn how it makes kids happy!
What else do you get?
- Attend the live webinar and receive a certificate for 1 hour of Professional Development
- A free gift valued at $100
- A recording of the webinar that you can share with associates
- Ideas for bringing a new way of learning to your students!
— Carmichael Henry, teacher, NC
Register for our free Nov 16 webinar!
(and get a free gift valued at $100!)
“Become One of America’s Healthiest Schools with The Walking Classroom!”
This Webinar has been held. Please watch one of our on-demand webinars here.