A great way for kids to get supplemental academic instruction, fresh air and exercise, while staying socially distant!
The program is simple; kids get out of their seats and walking while listening to kid-friendly, standards-aligned educational podcasts.
Aligned with ESSER funding requirements, the program addresses learning loss while also improving student engagement.
Learn how The Walking Classroom can be used:
- In-person (for easily socially distanced learning)
- Remotely (with or without internet access)
- For hybrid learning (remote or in-person instruction for socially distanced learning)
You’ll also learn how this standards-aligned program:
- Aligns with ESSER funding requirements
- Fits your curriculum
- Helps students learn and retain more information
- Addresses different learning styles
- Builds health literacy and increases physical activity
- Supports social and emotional learning
- And most of all, helps bring joy back to the classroom
Don’t miss this opportunity to bring a new way of learning to your students. Teachers and students alike love the program.
“In light of COVID-19 precautions going forward, I will look to utilizing The Walking Classroom even more as it will be easier to maintain social distancing outdoors.”
– Katherine Brennan, New York
“Entering a new school year where things are not to be shared among students, I think the Walking Classroom will be even more relevant during my school day. This is an easily socially distant tool that we will be able to implement.”
– Kelsey Gravalin, North Dakota
“With all the changes, I am looking forward to making The Walking Classroom a major part of my instruction this year.”
– Paige Langston, North Carolina
“Now more than ever with our COVID restrictions and change of instruction, The Walking Classroom will provide teachers with the perfect tool to implement with a variety of options too.”
– Susan Isner, West Virginia
“The WalkKits and The Walking Classroom App will truly be an asset this school year as it relates to planning face-to-face, remote, and hybrid lessons.”
– Tanya Robinson-Freeman, North Carolina
Register for our free webinar
(and get a free gift [a $100 value!])
“Active and Engaging Learning with The Walking Classroom!”
November 3, 2021 @ 7pm ET