Kids gain core content knowledge while getting fresh air and exercise in summer programs, afterschool, and classrooms!
The Walking Classroom offers active, engaging, and screen-free learning in any educational environment.
Kids get fresh air and exercise while listening to fun, standards-aligned, educational podcasts.
This ESSER-aligned program addresses learning loss while also improving student engagement, increasing physical activity, and bringing joy to learning.
Learn how The Walking Classroom:
- Aligns with ESSER funding requirements
- Fits your curriculum
- Provides a great learning tool for afterschool or summer programs
- Helps students learn and retain more information
- Addresses different learning styles
- Builds health literacy and increases physical activity
- Supports social and emotional learning
- And most of all, it makes kids happy!
Attendees to the live webinar can receive a certificate for 1 hour of Professional Development
Don’t miss this opportunity to bring a new way of learning to your students.
“The students in my summer camp love the program and they love the way it is implemented. They like the idea of listening to gain information as opposed to reading the information as they are able to be outdoors at the same time.”
– Shirley Johnson, camp director, NC
“The WalkKits have brought so much excitement to the camp this summer and the youth are very appreciative . . . Not only is the information in the podcasts educational, but it is interesting and relevant to situations they are familiar with in everyday life.”
– Cornelia McGee, President, Tillery Spectrum Connections, NC
“The Walking Classroom [podcasts] are Great. Youth love them at our middle school 21st CCLC 4-H After School Program. Use at our summer program too!”
– Wanda Bryant, facilitator, NC
“We have used TWC in afterschool. We have partnered with the school day teacher to find out what they are studying in class, especially preparing for testing, and the students use TWC during our tutoring time. We also do not have a track to walk on so we are creative and walk the hallway, play follow the leader on the play ground, etc. The students absolutely love it.”
– Helen Bocook, 21st CCLC Director, KY
“I absolutely love the program and may start an afterschool club centered around exercise. This will be a staple activity. “
– Samara Storms, 5th grade teacher, CA
Register for Our Free Webinar
(and get a free gift [a $100 value!])
“Active, Engaging, and ESSER-Aligned Learning for Summer Programs, Afterschool, or Classrooms”
June 9, 2022 at 6pm Eastern Time