Learn how your gifted students can get fun, supplemental enrichment along with fresh air and exercise!
The Walking Classroom is simple: students listen to fun, educational podcasts that align with content standards while they take a brisk walk.
A program of Healthier Generation, The Walking Classroom’s evidence-based, fun, and engaging program integrates physical activity into the school day (without sacrificing instructional time!).
Attend our gifted webinar to learn how The Walking Classroom gives students:
- Choice: Almost 200 standards-aligned podcast topics for your students to choose from
- Additional activities: Downloadable or online supplemental activities for every podcast
- Social and emotional education: Character values woven into every podcast narrative and included in the discussion questions
- Fresh air and exercise: With oxygenated brains after walking, students can stay focused and excel
You’ll also learn how the program:
- Aligns with ESSER funding requirements
- Fits your curriculum
- Helps students learn and retain more information
- Addresses different learning styles
- Builds health literacy and increases physical activity
- Can help your school become one of America’s Healthiest Schools
- And most of all, learn how it makes kids happy!
What else do you get?
- A recording of the webinar that you can share with associates
- Ideas for bringing a new way of learning to your students!
— Lindsey Hensler, AIG Teacher, Cedar Fork Elementary
Register to watch our gifted webinar!
“How The Walking Classroom Can Benefit Your Gifted Students!”