Learn how students can become more focused and engaged, learn and retain more information, and get fresh air and exercise in any educational setting!
Students take a brisk walk while listening to fun, educational podcasts that align with state learning standards.
Attend our webinar to learn how this ESSER-aligned program addresses learning loss while also improving student engagement, increasing physical activity, and bringing joy to learning for kids in grades 3 through 8. Teachers frequently report 100% attendance on Walking Classroom days!
“This helped me understand important concepts and allowed me to focus better on the idea. It helps me learn what I could not understand during regular lessons.” — Harper, 4th grader, FL
Learn how The Walking Classroom:
- Aligns with ESSER funding requirements
- Fits your curriculum
- Helps students learn and retain more information
- Addresses different learning styles
- Builds health literacy and increases physical activity
- Supports social and emotional learning
- And most of all, it makes kids happy!
What else do you get?
- Attend the live webinar and receive a certificate for 1 hour of Professional Development
- A free gift valued at $100
- Ideas for bringing a new way of learning to your students!
“Many of the students share that using The Walking Classroom helps clear their minds of all the other events of the day and allows them to focus on just one thing … the speaker and the lesson. The students appreciate the time they get to clear their minds, and the focus they have on their work back in the classroom is improving!” — Dr. Sara Laughlin, teacher, CO
“I would like to thank you for The Walking Classroom. It gets me going in the morning and the afternoon, and I also stay focused for the rest of the day.” — Tre, 5th grader, AL
“Active, Engaging, and ESSER-Aligned Learning with The Walking Classroom”
THIS WEBINAR HAS BEEN HELD. WATCH AN ON-DEMAND WEBINAR HERE.
Leave a Reply