Learn how students can become more focused and engaged, learn and retain more information, and get fresh air and exercise in any educational setting!
Students take a brisk walk while listening to fun, educational podcasts that align with state learning standards.
Attend our webinar to learn how this ESSER-aligned program addresses learning loss while also improving student engagement, increasing physical activity, and bringing joy to learning for kids in grades 3 through 8. Teachers frequently report 100% attendance on Walking Classroom days!
“This helped me understand important concepts and allowed me to focus better on the idea. It helps me learn what I could not understand during regular lessons.” — Harper, 4th grader, FL
Learn how The Walking Classroom:
- Aligns with ESSER funding requirements
- Fits your curriculum
- Helps students learn and retain more information
- Addresses different learning styles
- Builds health literacy and increases physical activity
- Supports social and emotional learning
- And most of all, it makes kids happy!
What else do you get?
- Attend the live webinar and receive a certificate for 1 hour of Professional Development
- A free gift valued at $100
- Ideas for bringing a new way of learning to your students!
“Active, Engaging, and ESSER-Aligned Learning with The Walking Classroom”