For all educators who want to keep their students active and engaged!
Complete the form for immediate access to:
28 Sample Educational Podcasts
A Teacher’s Guide with lesson plans
A Podcast Checklist & Mileage Tracker
With The Walking Classroom, kids get fresh air and exercise while learning!
- Improved student engagement
- Increased motivation to learn after a Walking Classroom lesson
- Higher student attendance on Walking Classroom days
Our evidence-based, research-backed program lets your students get fresh air and exercise while they learn—all while aligning with state standards and ESSER funding requirements.
Easily used both in-person (and socially distanced) or virtually, The Walking Classroom offers an active, screen-free learning experience.
So how does The Walking Classroom work?
›› Listen to a podcast on The Boston Massacre
›› Listen to more sample podcasts
›› Download the Boston Massacre Lesson Plan
But does it work?
Yes! Follow the links below to learn more.
- Read the results of a research study by researchers at UNC-CH that confirms the impact of walking on learning
- Read about the science behind The Walking Classroom
- Read success stories from some of our Walking Classroom adopters
- Read student comments about The Walking Classroom
- Check out our most recent year-end survey results