What’s your favorite Walking Classroom podcast?
We asked the experts, and here are the top 10 educational podcasts from The Walking Classroom!
We always wondered which topics would make a list of students’ top 10 educational podcasts. So we started asking. Now, every year we survey the teachers and students using our program, and one of the questions we ask is which topics are their students’ favorites. Here are their top 10 educational podcasts!
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.*
- Idioms* (Download this whole podcast bundle for free!)
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game
- Boston Tea Party
- Sun, Stars and Galaxies
- Food Chains
- Slave Life and Rebellions
- The Human Body’s Slimy Shields*
The Walking Classroom program includes 191 standards-aligned podcast topics on English language arts, science, social studies, and more. They’re available either on our mobile app (all 191 topics) or our preloaded WalkKit audio players (167 topics).
Walking Classroom Podcast Topics
What topics would you like to see in a list of top 10 educational podcasts? Check out the full list of Walking Classroom educational podcast topics and their related health messages and character values below.
- The Walking Classroom podcasts available on our mobile app (191 podcasts)
- The Walking Classroom Complete Program podcasts (167 podcasts)
- STEM Program podcasts (61 podcasts)
›› Download 26 sample podcasts here
* These podcasts included in the 26 sample podcasts you get at the link above!
Perfect for students in grades 3 through 8!
Used as designed, The Walking Classroom naturally allows for physical distancing between students as they walk—either at school, after-school programs, or at home.
The program is easily used for:
- In-school instruction with physical distancing
- Remote learning (with or without internet access)
- Hybrid learning (in-school instruction with physical distancing AND remote learning)
›› Watch our on-demand webinar— “Using The Walking Classroom in Hybrid and Remote Learning Environments” — to learn more.
Leave a Reply