Complete the form for immediate free access to The Walking Classroom podcast of the month and ALL of its supporting materials.
Every Walking Classroom podcast includes a ton of supplemental resources including lesson plans, slide decks, videos, and quizzes! All resources are FREE when you purchase the program.
This month’s free podcast is:
The Heart and Circulatory System
This Walking Classroom podcast focuses on the circulatory system. The circulatory system is made up of the heart, blood vessels, and blood. They all work together to deliver oxygen to the cells of your body and dispose of carbon dioxide waste. The heart is divided into four chambers, and each chamber has a special job.
When you access the podcast, you’ll also get:
- The Heart and Circulatory System podcast lesson plan
- The Heart and Circulatory System podcast quiz
- The Heart and Circulatory System Unit slide deck
- Related videos
- BONUS DOWNLOAD: Walking Log! (both printable and electronic)
- Supplemental Resources including:
- A Hands-on Activity
- A Printable Worksheet
- A Multi-day Project
- An Online Activity
- And, access to 5 more free podcasts!